2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac consumer reviews

$24,390–$28,180 MSRP range

side view of 2007 Explorer Sport Trac Ford

96% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of v):

  • Comfort 4.6
  • Interior blueprint 4.iv
  • Performance 4.five
  • Value for the money 4.5
  • Exterior styling four.vii
  • Reliability 4.4

" WOW " It's awesome !!!!

I've only put 5200 miles on this vehicle, but WOW I really love it. I have the Express, V6, with navigation and sirius radio, leather ii tone camel heated seats with lumbar. I can honestly say that this vehicle has been great!! Comfort is great on trips. Features easy to read and become to. No wind or rattle noise. If you were to put this vehicle up against any other brand in the same category, this vehicle would rate way way above the rest!! Definately a corking buy, would recommend to anybody.

Show full review

There'south good and non-so-good

I really do similar my 2007 Sport Trac XLT for its drive, power and full general comfort, too as its towing chapters and looks. Only there are limitations. Information technology's probably the instance with a lot of pickups, simply at that place are significant blind spots to the rear, peculiarly with the back-seat headrests upwards and the tonneau cover installed. You need to look really closely for traffic to your rear when on the highway. Lesson learned in that location. Mileage is pretty much what anybody else says here. Around 20 highway (no more than 20), and effectually 14-15 in boondocks. While the ride is good in front seats, my passengers in the rear seats say it's not that proficient. If you don't already have a cargo bar or net for the pickup bed, get ane. Your groceries will slide all over, and it'due south not easy to recollect the milk and soda at the other end of the bed. I have the V-viii, and it has good power and spunk on the highway. When I hit the gas, the vehicle responds well. All in all, I similar it quite a bit, but I'yard learning to live with things I didn't call back well-nigh before.

Prove full review

New to me!

Just bought it nigh 10 days ago, so far beloved information technology! Only things I would change are the door levers and the seats are a little actress business firm. Other than that it's perfect!

Show total review

Sport Trac

Then far I haven't had whatever problems with mine, just I wish the gas mileage was a tad meliorate on the half dozen cyl. The door handles are poorly designed, particularly on a windy day when you lot demand 2 hands to hang on without banging the guy parked next door. I wish the volume knob on the radio was lighted, and had steering cycle controls for it on the XLT. Overall ride is smashing for a truck, and enough of back seat. The storage bins in the bed are a nice touch, but the cargo accessories are way overpriced from the dealer.

Bear witness full review

Nifty multi-purpose vehicle

Drives bully and is a comfy ride even on a thousand mile trip! But downside is the gas mileage which is virtually 21 on a long trip but nearly xiv around boondocks.

Show full review

Typical Ford quality lapses; gas hog

A vibrator at highway speeds. Nice interior. Get with the Nissan or Toyota. This truck is way overpriced for what you are getting. Wait thirteen mpg in town, and 16 on the highway with the V-viii

Show full review

One of the all-time sport utility trucks out in that location!!

A nice looking utility truck. A swell improvement over previous years. Handles well and has a smoothen ride. A dainty bear upon is the new half-dozen speed tranny. Has more than towing capacity than Honda rigeline and costs thousands less. I would rate this as a all-time purchase.

Show full review

Sport Trac Fan

Great Vehicle All Around. The fully loaded limited is the best deal, with the new V8, leather, message center, and more than. I just cant believe how redesigned the 2007 is. I also found it the all-time value in its class.

Show full review

WOW what a truck/SUV

I traded a 2004 v-6 Mustang for a 2007 Sport Trac and homo am I happy with this upgrade. I purchased the XLT 4x2 with non a lot of available options. I added the step rails and that was information technology. The ride quality is extremely impressive from previous years. This vehicle seems like a luxury vehicle more than than an SUV/truck. I am extremely impressed with this vehicle and will take it for MANY years to come. Taking a year off from product of this truck really paid off. Kudos to your FORD for getting this one correct!

Show full review

BEST RIDING / MOST VERSITLE TRUCK

THE Best SPORT Track YET, VERY MUCH IMPROVED OVER THE 2001-2005 MODELS. THIS TRUCK IS AWESOME, RIDES LIKE Auto AND IS A Swell COMBINATION Betwixt AN F-150 AND EXPLORER MINE IS THE LIMTED 4X4 WITH THE 4.half-dozen V8 MY Just COMPLAINT IS THE GAS MILEAGE WHICH REALLY ISN'T TO BAD Because Information technology'S A TRUCK I USUALLY GET 16-20 MPG DEPENDING ON HIGHWAY OR CITY DRIVING. SOME PEOPLE COMPLAIN Nigh THE DOOR HANDELS I Think THEY ARE Absurd AND Once YOU Get USE TO THEM IT ISN'T Whatever DIFFERENT THAN Whatever OTHER CAR. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A four DOOR TRUCK Simply DON'T Actually Want A Full SIZE I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU Accept A Wait AT THE NEW 2007 EXPLORER SPORT TRAC.

Show total review